美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第9期:完美礼服
日期:2018-12-04 14:28

(单词翻译:单击)

I like the one on the left.
我喜欢左边这条
Yeah, but it doesn't scream downtown art scene.
但参加市里的艺术展 这条可不够惊艳
Hey, there's a jacket in the closet to the right in the back.
柜子里右边有件夹克
The one with the skulls?
有骷髅的那件吗
Am I that predictable? Did you text Spencer and Hanna?
我这么好猜吗 你给斯宾塞和汉娜发短信了吗
Yeah, they said they'll meet us at the gallery.
发了 她们说美术馆见
- What about Ali? - I haven't heard back.
-艾莉呢 -还没回我
Well, I don't blame her.
好吧 不怪她
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, that..
那个啊
...is not for tonight.
不是今晚穿的
That's for prom.
是毕业舞会穿的
I found it in a vintage store a couple of months ago.
几个月前在一家旧服装店找到的
You know that feeling when the perfect dress
你知道那种突然发现一条
just speaks to you?
完美礼服的感觉吗
Yeah, I think your wardrobe speaks a lot louder than mine.
没错 你的衣柜比我的更会交流
- Can I take a peek? - No.
-我能偷看一眼吗 -不行
No looky-loos.
别偷看
I added my own spin to match the fairy tale theme.
为了配合童话主题 我自己加了纺纱
- Just want it to be a surprise. - I get it.
-希望会是惊喜 -明白了
It took two fittings to get my dress right.
我也改了两次才合身
Just hope we all get to wear them.
只希望我们都有机会穿

分享到
重点单词
  • themen. 题目,主题
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • predictableadj. 可预知的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • wardroben. 衣柜,衣橱 n. 全部服装
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间