美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第6集第15期:演讲稿
日期:2018-10-30 08:40

(单词翻译:单击)

I meant to call you, I'm so sorry.
我本来要打给你的 抱歉
Where are you going? To my car.
你要去哪儿 上车
Look, I-I, I'm sorry, I didn't make it today.
抱歉我今天没去
I just came by to make sure you're okay, and you are.
我只是来看看你如何 看来挺好的
See ya.
再见
Hold up. Can you please let me explain?
等等 能不能让我解释一下
I-I skipped today's meeting because I..
我今天没去是因为我...
I decided that I'm gonna write that speech after all.
我还是决定写那篇演讲稿
I don't give a crap about the speech.
我根本不在乎那个演讲
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
Uh, in my life, when someone doesn't show up
在我的世界 如果有人没出现
or answer the phone, there is a very real possibility
或者不接电话 那么他们非常可能
that they're lying in a gutter somewhere.
就已经死在某个臭水沟里了
I didn't..
我不...
I didn't realize-- - Yeah, I know.
我不知道 -我明白
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know.
我明白
Will you at least come inside and have a cup of coffee?
你能不能至少进来喝杯咖啡
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了

分享到