影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第36期:我们之间结束了吗?
日期:2012-04-28 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听>

Hi.
你好
Are you, uh, working today?
你今天上班吗
Um, I didn't, yeah. What are you doing here?
不上 你在这干什么呢
My mom left some insurance papers on the desk.
我妈妈把保单落在桌子上了
They won't release my car until...
他们不肯把车还我 除非
Wait, you're getting it back?
你的车要回来了
Yeah, on Monday.
是啊 周一
So, you won't need anyone to drive you around anymore?
那你就不需要人接送了
You know, someone else?
让某些人
Um, that's sort of the plan.
应该是这样
Great!
太好了
Well, um, I'll see you later.
再见
All right.
好的
See ya.
再见
Are we over?
我们之间结束了吗
What?
什么
Look, I'd rather you just tell me now
趁还来得及
before it's too late.
你最好告诉我
What's too late? What are you talking about?
什么还来得及 你在说什么啊
If you want to take someone else to homecoming,
如果你想带其他人去返校节舞会
Sean, you should.
肖恩 没关系的
Why would I do that?
我为什么要带其他人去啊
It's not like I'd actually go with anyone else.
我没说要和别人一起去
So what are you doing
那你和那个
with that skinny latte who drives you around?
给你搭顺风车的瘦身拿铁美女是怎么回事
Amber? No, she just drives me to school for our meetings.
安柏 她只是载我去学校参加我们的集会
This club I joined.
我加入了一个俱乐部
R.L.W. Stands for "Real love waits."
R.L.W "真爱要等待"的缩写
Go ahead. Make a joke.
想笑就笑吧
Is it some kind of holy-roller virgin society?
是神圣的贞洁俱乐部之类的吗
Look, I just thought hanging out with other people
我只是觉得和相同信仰的人
who feel the same way as I do
一起聚一聚
will make it easier to hold out, you know?
会让我容易坚持下去
No, I get it.
我懂的
Could I go with you to the next meeting?
下次集会把我也叫上吧
Why? You wanna join?
干吗 你想加入吗
Well, we already tried doing it my way,
我们已经尝试过我的方式了
So let's try now doing it your way.
尝试一下你的方式也未尝不可啊

常用词汇

原文:Um, that's sort of the plan.应该是这样
sort of:有几分,有那么点儿
I sort of thought you might say that.
我多少料到你也许会那么说。


原文:R.L.W. Stands for "Real love waits."R.L.W "真爱要等待"的缩写
stand for:
1.代表;象征
The American flag stands for freedom and justice.
美国国旗代表自由及公平。
What do the letters UN stand for?
字母UN代表什么?
2.主张;支持,拥护
We stand for self-reliance.
我们主张自力更生。


原文:Go ahead. Make a joke.想笑就笑吧
go ahead:
1.先走
You go ahead and I am coming.
你先走一步,我就来。
2.取得进展
He's going ahead fast.
他进展很快。
make a joke:开玩笑
She was fond of making a joke.
她爱开玩笑。


原文:Look, I just thought hanging out with other people who feel the same way as I do will make it easier to holdout, you know?我只是觉得和相同信仰的人一起聚一聚会让我容易坚持下去
hold out:
1.坚持
How long can we hold out?
我们能坚持多久?
2.维持
How long will our food supplies hold out?
我们的粮食还能维持多久?
3.给予
The doctors hold out little hope of his recovery.
医生们对他的康复不抱多大希望。

分享到
重点单词
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • recoveryn. 恢复,复原,痊愈
  • flagn. 旗,旗帜,信号旗 vt. (以旗子)标出 v. 无