《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第7期:有点儿迷信
日期:2015-06-06 21:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey there, beautiful.
你好啊 美人
Oh, my God. What happened?
天哪 怎么回事
It's nothing. Nothing?
没事 没事
You got a huge gash above your eye.
你眼睛上面有道大伤口
Well, comes with the territory.
要打胜仗受伤在所难免
Besides, you should've seen the other guy.
你应该看看我的对手
I missed you.
我想你了
Yeah. I missed you, too.
我也想你了
You know, you should look into getting a new one of these.
话说你应该想办法换个新的了
Well, I've had it since I was fifteen.
这是我15岁时就开始用的
I practice with it before all my big meets.
所有重要比赛之前我都会用它练习
Kind of a superstitious thing.
有点迷信
Brought me good luck again.
但它确实又给我带来了好运
I qualified for nationals.
我入围全国大赛了
Wow. Congratulations. That's amazing.
恭喜你 真是太棒了
I'm not really surprised.
可我并没有特别意外
Thanks.
谢谢
So you hungry? You wanna grab something to eat?
你饿了没 想出去吃点东西吗

重点解释

Kind of a superstitious thing.有点迷信

kind of有点儿

`Is she interested?' `Well, kind of.'

`她感兴趣吗?'`嗯,有点儿.

I had always been a kind of spendthrift .

我这人向来都有点儿挥金如土。

Well, comes with the territory.要打胜仗受伤在所难免

come with伴随 ... 发生

French fries come with the hamburger.

炸薯条与汉堡一起供给。

Infirmity often comes with old age.

虚弱常随年老而来。

分享到
重点单词
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围
  • spendthriftn. 浪费的人 adj. 浪费的,挥霍无度的
  • qualifiedadj. 有资格的,有限制的