英文已经够搞笑了,再配上个剽悍的翻译

2015年6月3日 10:04 阅读 153
1.The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.

直译:在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。

意译:我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。

高级:吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由我而死。

2.Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

政客和纸尿布有一个共同点就是:他们都很有规律地被替换,而且因为同一个理由——脏了!

3.War does not determine who is right – only who is left.

战争不能决出正义,但能判出哪方出局。

4.Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

直译:知识就是说你知道西红柿是一种水果;智慧就好似不要把它放进水果沙拉里。

意译:知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进一个篮子。

5.If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!

6.I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。

7.A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

公车站呀公车停。火车站呀火车停。俺桌上有个工作站…

8.Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

直译:剽悍的人生不需要解释!

意译:越解释越SB,不说话最NB。

9.A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

无愧于心哈?记性不好吧?

10.Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

如果女人能做到以秃顶和啤酒肚在大街上晃还觉得自己倍儿性感——此时估计男女能平等。

11.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

窃钩者诛,窃国者为诸侯。

12.The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.

直译:小孩子要中间名,纯粹是为了让他知道他啥时候真的有麻烦了。

意译:起个全名就为了揍孩子前可以底气十足地喊出来。

意译:贾君鹏这名字就为了让他妈喊他回家吃饭!

13.It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.

跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死,“啪”那才是死了。

14.Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.

好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。

15.You’re never too old to learn something stupid.

越活越二。

活到老,二到老。

16.Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.

记着吧……世界要不恶心,我们早被吐掉了。(提示:看出哪个词是一语双关了吗?)

17.If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.

直译:如果你始终脚踏实地,那就别想穿裤子了。

意译:人太老实没法活。

18.We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

我们永远不可能真正的成熟,我们只是学会在众人面前装逼。

19.Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.

直译:你若是挤满人的电梯里的小矮人,肯定能嗅出不同的味儿。

意译:灵感来自于所站的角度与众不同。

西安博雅国际培训学校,专注于为KPO外包企业提供一流的教育与培训服务,作为英国LCCI在中国的课程实施机构之一,采用英国LCCI的课程和教育资源,全面推动以客户服务、呼叫中心、财务外包、IT职业英语为主的适合KPO岗位的课程体系,并积极推进外包事业的发展和共享。在中国外包事业蓬勃发展的形式下,凭借雄厚的教学资源实力和多年来服务全球外包企业而积累的丰富经验,帮助企业培养各职能岗位紧缺人才,为企业完善客户关怀体系、强化业务纵深拓展能力而不懈努力。网址:www.boyaedu.org 邮箱:boya@boyaedu.org